What is Swiftie Stories?

Swiftie Stories is a Taylor Swift Fan Project devoted to collecting and sharing stories of how Taylor Swift has changed our lives. All stories will eventually be collected and given to Taylor! Email or facebook message your story to us! Enjoy this blog of stories and community of Swifties! Email - SwiftieStories@gmail.com Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/SwiftieStories

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Swiftie Story!

Here is one of the "Swiftie Stories" that was submitted! I will post a few stories per week, so make sure to check them out! (:

When asked who the person that has influenced my life the most is, I always respond: "Taylor Swift". Not only is she an incredibly beautiful and talented artist, she is a friend and advisor to so many, including me. Taylor speaks to me through her songs in a way only she can. I feel like she's been there with me through every crush I've had and every heartbreak. Every time I feel overwhelmed and disappointed in myself, I listen to "Tied Together with a Smile" and then "Change". I always feel better. When a friend was facing a lot of criticism from people, I pointed her to the song "Mean" and she was smiling again. When a friend's crush went for another girl, I pointed her towards "Better than Revenge". When a friend was dealing with depression, I pointed her towards "Tied Together with a Smile". Just a couple of weeks today, a girl came to me and asked for help. She'd been mean to many people previously and felt horrible about it but felt that there was nothing she could do. I told her that she simply needed to be nice to people from then on and sent her a link to "Innocent". The next day, she said that she understood and took the message to heart and since then, she's been incredibly nice. My mom and I both cried over "Never Grow Up" and "The Best Day". Taylor has helped me through so many things and has helped me give my friends advice and support. I identify with her because we're both quirky and outgoing. She makes me feel better about myself. She truly shines. Taylor, I love you. Please never ever change (:

Thanks, Nicole!

No comments:

Post a Comment